- Transparency in the Tea Industry: The Cost of Shipping
- Transparency in the Tea Industry: The Cost of Labor
- Transparency in the Tea Industry: Land, Water & Air
- Transparency in the Tea Industry: Pricing Your Tea
- Taste & Compare:
First Picking Laoshan Tea
- In Their Own Words: Mr. & Mrs. He’s message to Tea Lovers
- Organic Tea Farming in Laoshan Village
- How is Black Tea made in Laoshan?
- Mrs. Li’s thoughts on Being a Tea Farmer
- Why Do I Love Sharing Tea? – Wang Huimin
- Tea Discovery RSS Feed
Verdant Tea was founded with the dream of truly sharing the culture of tea as we experience it in the fields of China. Providing inspiring teas to make part of every day ritual is only a fraction of that mission. Tea Discovery, our gathering place of information, and cultural exchange began long before Verdant Tea sold anything.
Tea Discovery is a weekly-updated compendium of articles, stories, how-tos, and insights from the tea fields drawn from direct daily experience on the farms, and in the teahouses and gongfu training schools of China. Verdant founder David Duckler, published in both Chinese and English, does not profess to be handing down the ultimate authority on tea, but rather working to invite further thought, engagement and interaction with tea through sharing this field journal of sorts. Read, enjoy, comment, and take what you learn back to your daily tea ritual.