- Dragonwell Village: Visiting Mrs. Li’s Shifeng Tea Fields
- The Tieguanyin Tea Fields of Daping, Anxi: Meeting Master Zhang
- Tea Wares, the Xiamen Tea Bar, and Searching for a Buddhist Sage: China Trip
- Tea, Dim Sum and Xiamen Adventures: China Trip Day 1
- Spring Tea 2013 Sourcing Trip
- How to Brew Mrs. Li’s Shi Feng Dragonwell Green Tea
- Master Zhang’s Tieguanyin Tea Fields
- Wang Yanxin Brewing Yu Lu Yan Cha Black Tea
- He Family Farm Tea Fields in Laoshan
- How to Season an Yixing Teapot
- Tea Discovery RSS Feed
Verdant Tea was founded with the dream of truly sharing the culture of tea as we experience it in the fields of China. Providing inspiring teas to make part of every day ritual is only a fraction of that mission. Tea Discovery, our gathering place of information, and cultural exchange began long before Verdant Tea sold anything.
Tea Discovery is a weekly-updated compendium of articles, stories, how-tos, and insights from the tea fields drawn from direct daily experience on the farms, and in the teahouses and gongfu training schools of China. Verdant founder David Duckler, published in both Chinese and English, does not profess to be handing down the ultimate authority on tea, but rather working to invite further thought, engagement and interaction with tea through sharing this field journal of sorts. Read, enjoy, comment, and take what you learn back to your daily tea ritual.