- Terroir and its Influence on the Flavor of Tea Part One
- How to Use a Brew Basket to Steep Loose Leaf Tea
- Meet the He Family: Laoshan Village Tea Farmers
- Tea Recipe: Chocolate Maple Cupcakes with Tea Infused Ganache & Peanut Butter Topping
- Tea Recipe: Tea Meltaway Cookies
- How is Black Tea made in Laoshan?
- Mrs. Li’s thoughts on Being a Tea Farmer
- Why Do I Love Sharing Tea? – Wang Huimin
- How to Brew Mrs. Li’s Shi Feng Dragonwell Green Tea
- Master Zhang’s Tieguanyin Tea Fields
- Tea Discovery RSS Feed
Verdant Tea was founded with the dream of truly sharing the culture of tea as we experience it in the fields of China. Providing inspiring teas to make part of every day ritual is only a fraction of that mission. Tea Discovery, our gathering place of information, and cultural exchange began long before Verdant Tea sold anything.
Tea Discovery is a weekly-updated compendium of articles, stories, how-tos, and insights from the tea fields drawn from direct daily experience on the farms, and in the teahouses and gongfu training schools of China. Verdant founder David Duckler, published in both Chinese and English, does not profess to be handing down the ultimate authority on tea, but rather working to invite further thought, engagement and interaction with tea through sharing this field journal of sorts. Read, enjoy, comment, and take what you learn back to your daily tea ritual.