- How is Black Tea made in Laoshan?
- Mrs. Li’s thoughts on Being a Tea Farmer
- Why Do I Love Sharing Tea? – Wang Huimin
- How to Brew Mrs. Li’s Shi Feng Dragonwell Green Tea
- Master Zhang’s Tieguanyin Tea Fields
- How to Taste Tea
- Focus on Yabao Tea
- How to Store Tea
- The Legend of Lapsang Souchong
- How to Brew Jingshan Green Tea
- Verdant TV RSS Feed
In China, any dedicated tea vendor will invite you to come in, sit down and chat. They will share their knowledge and try to introduce what they love to you in a way that inspires you to learn more. As an online presence, Verdant is given only limited time to engage directly with tea lovers. Verdant TV is our way of inviting you to come in and chat, sip some tea and listen to our stories. We will post a video at least once a month, recounting our time with the tea farmers in China, demonstrating how to brew tea, and tackling questions from the community.