- In Their Own Words: Mr. & Mrs. He’s message to Tea Lovers
- Organic Tea Farming in Laoshan Village
- How is Black Tea made in Laoshan?
- Mrs. Li’s thoughts on Being a Tea Farmer
- Why Do I Love Sharing Tea? – Wang Huimin
- Transparency in the Tea Industry: Domestic Demand
- Top 5 Reasons to Drink Tea in 2015
- Top 5 Ways to Drink Tea in 2015
- Daping Anxi Tea Photo Journal
- Visiting Daping & Master Zhang
- Verdant TV RSS Feed
In China, any dedicated tea vendor will invite you to come in, sit down and chat. They will share their knowledge and try to introduce what they love to you in a way that inspires you to learn more. As an online presence, Verdant is given only limited time to engage directly with tea lovers. Verdant TV is our way of inviting you to come in and chat, sip some tea and listen to our stories. We will post a video at least once a month, recounting our time with the tea farmers in China, demonstrating how to brew tea, and tackling questions from the community.