2021 Fo Shou
2021 Fo Shou
Crafted by the Li Family
- truefruit100star fruit, citrontruefloral90jasmine oiltruesavory75toasted pistachio, olive oiltruespice60aloeswood, cedartruerich, silky
- fruit - star fruit, citron
- floral - jasmine oil
- savory - toasted pistachio, olive oil
- spice - aloeswood, cedar
- texture - rich, silky
- DATE OF PICKINGSpring 2021
- Wuyishan Ecological PreserveWuyishan, Fujian
- ELEVATION600 METERS
- Fo ShouTea Varietal
Aromatic citrus and rich toasted flavor - the new 2021 harvest is here!
Fo Shou, or "Buddha's Hand," varietal is a more exotic and luscious tea in the Li Family collection. The Fo Shou is a wonderfully nuanced citrus fruit, and this tea gets its name for its Fo Shou citrus aromas. The citrus is bolstered by a cinnamon and sandalwood spice, a beautiful compliment brought out through slow hand-firing over low heat. The uniquely large leaves of the Fo Shou varietal unfold beautifully over many infusions.
'The Wuyishan Ecological Preserve was shaped by ancient volcanoes, giving it a mix of extremely rocky and sandy soil. This soil contributes to the flavor of the region’s tea though regulating water drainage and encouraging deeper roots, as well as through its mineral-rich mix of nutrients the tea absorbs as it grows.'
- 4620840 seconds305620815-20 seconds15512room temp8 hours
oz.use 208° watersteep 40 secondsresteep many times
add 30 sec. each infusion
Gongfu5 g.6 ozuse 208° watersteep 15-20 seconds
add 15 sec. per steepingenjoy many steepings
oz.use room temp. waterrefrigerate overnight
8 hoursadd ice & enjoy