Get direct, affordable shipping
All orders are packed into their final boxes and shipped from our USA headquarters in Minnesota. US orders normally take one to three business days to arrive once we forward your farm-fresh tea from St. Paul, MN.
• Orders totaling $39 or more ship free via USPS within the USA.
• Smaller orders ship for a flat rate of $5.
U.S. Premium Shipping Services:
In addition to the above options, we also offer a premium expedited shipping services with UPS 2 Day and UPS Ground using live rates based on order weight so you don’t pay any more than it costs to ship. Fulfillment times are based on order volume. Orders placed after 3pm will be packed the next business day.
Canada Shipping Services:
- • Orders totaling $100 or more ship free via USPS International to Canada
•Smaller orders ship with USPS live rates so you never pay more than it costs to ship.
Orders to international destinations outside the United States and Canada will be shipped with DHL using live rates based on order weight and destination.
• Due to COVID-19 shipping issues internationally, we have switched to using DHL for international orders to avoid long delays.
• If you need a different shipping solution on your international order, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can often arrange services with additional carriers (including USPS / common carrier, UPS, and FedEx) at your request.
• Please note that international customs duties may apply in your country, and that we cannot offer refunds or compensation for additional fees you may be charged by your local customs office.
While we can ship internationally to most places around the world, we are currently unable to ship to the following countries: Belarus, Cuba, Estonia, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Korea, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Uganda, Ukraine.
You can shop securely at Verdant Tea
We take your trust as seriously as we take finding the best teas in China. Our site is SSL secure with 256 bit encryption, and PCI compliance. Our hosting and merchant services are US-based, and all transactions will run as US transactions.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and all available payment methods in Paypal (even without a Paypal account), and now, Apple Pay and Google Pay on devices with those payment methods available.
Stay in the know. After you place an order, you will immediately receive a copy of your receipt. When your order ships, you will get all the tracking info so that you know exactly where your tea is.
Every order ships with tracking information.
All orders of in-stock items are packed and shipped within three business days via your chosen carrier service. Orders with free USPS shipping over sixteen ounces are automatically upgraded to USPS Priority Mail. USPS tracking updates in real time so that you can follow your farm-fresh tea on its way to your doorstep.
Every order is packed with care.
Each tea is packed and sealed at the farm, directly after picking, using airtight non-reactive foil-lined pouches. We forward all of your teas from St. Paul, MN, boxing them to order from our fresh weekly inventory. Every tea comes with easy steeping instructions and clear labeling with each of our farmer-partners very own branding. All teas are packed in sturdy, cardboard boxes with plenty of packing material to protect them on their way to your tea cup.
Keep tasting with a free sample!
We will hand-select a sample based on your order that we think you might enjoy and pack it in with your teas. You may also request a specific sample, which we will do our best to fulfill.